By opting for the use of Contactless Pay at the time of reservation or after making a reservation (before date of visit), you can seamlessly make your payment during your visit.
* Please note that Contactless Pay feature is only available with certain properties within Japan
- Opting in for Contactless Pay at the Time of Reservation
- Opting in for Contactless Pay After Making your Reservation
1. Create your reservation at a property where Contactless Pay is available.
2. Opt for the "Pay your bill with Contactless Pay" option available on the confirmation screen, and enter your credit card information.
If you are already logged into your TableCheck account and have previously registered your credit card, you can select it accordingly.
3. After indicating your card information, click on the "CONFIRM" button to complete your reservation with Contactless Pay.
Immediately after creating your reservation
You can opt for Contactless Pay by clicking on the "Go Contactless!" banner displayed at the top of your confirmation screen, and enter your credit card details accordingly.
Any time prior to your reservation date
1. Head over to the reservation details screen via the URL link provided to you in your reservation confirmation or reminder email / SMS notification.
(This set of steps is also applicable to reservations made through phone, where an SMS confirmation was received.)
2. Begin by entering the phone number or e-mail address you used to make your reservation and click on the "View Full Reservation Details" button.
3. From here, you can easily opt for Contactless Pay by clicking on the "Go Contactless!" banner displayed at the top of the screen.