If you are failing to receive email or SMS notifications from TableCheck, including reservation confirmation messages. please refer to the following possibilities and recommendations.
If you are unable to receive email notifications regarding your reservation, here are some possible reasons (but not limited to) why:
- The email may have been routed to your mailbox's spam folder.
- The TableCheck domain may have been rejected due to your mobile phone's security settings.
- The email or TableCheck domain may have been blocked by your inbox settings or your domain's security configurations.
We recommend you to begin by checking your spam folder and reviewing your email domain settings.
Kindly make the necessary adjustments on your security settings (if any).
If the issue persists due to domain restrictions, we kindly ask you to preemptively whitelist emails from the @tablecheck.com domain.
If you are unable to receive SMS notifications regarding your reservation, here are some possible reasons (but not limited to) why:
- Your device or phone carrier settings might be configured to reject SMS messages.
- Your mobile phone may not have an active SMS subscription.