There are possibilities you are in those conditions;
When Creating A Reservation for an Overseas property, you may also refer to the following article:
Check your card info again then input correctly.
- Typos in the entered card number, expiration date, or security code.
- Using an unacceptable brand's credit card. We accept VISA / Mastercard / AMEX / Diners / JCB brands.
Please confirm with the shop directly for the propriety if you prefer to use those 3 payments.
Need to contact the card issuer.
- The card hasn't enough sufficient balance on your credit card.
- The card has been expired.
- The card company recognized your payment as an unusual transaction,then it doesn't allow you to use the card.
- The Card Issuer/Bank does not recognize the transaction details.
The cardholder should check the transaction information then try processing the transaction again.
Contact us with the details of your reservation condition together in cases that are not covered by any of the above reasons.
- Some misconfigurations in the shop's setting. *It rarely happens.
- System error (the situation such as no one can make a payment on our system)