An e-Receipt (online receipt) can only be issued for reservations made under the following conditions.
Paying for your reservation through TableCheck via:
- Contactless Pay
*In the case of Pre-Authorization, a receipt can be issued if a charge is made from the pre-authorized amount.
*Contactless Pay feature is only available for some restaurants in Japan.
- Issuing receipts from TableCheck account
- Issuing receipts from the confirmation e-mails/SMS
- Blank page appears after clicking the button to issue a receipt (Android)
You can check your payment history in "Payment" section in your TableCheck account.
Please use the below URL to login and directly move to the "Payment" tab as seen in Step 3.
Alternatively, please refer to Step 1 below for instructions on how to log in and manually navigate to the "Payment" tab.
URL: Hop directly to "Payment" in your TableCheck account
1．Log into your TableCheck Account.
※If you're already logged in, please go to step 2.
2．Click the icon in the upper right corner of the screen and select "Reservations".
3．Move to "Payment" tab and select "Issue Receipt".
4．Indicate the name of the recipient and click on "Save". The receipt will be issued in PDF format.
Receipts can be reissued using the same procedure. The word "Reissue" will be indicated on the reissued receipt.
1．Open the reservation details page from your reservation confirmation e-mail/SMS, or payment notification e-mail/SMS sent to you at the time of reservation.
2．Enter the phone number or e-mail address which you used to book and click "View Full Reservation Details".
Under the following conditions, please skip this step.
- Issuing receipts on the PC (Please go to step 3)
- You did NOT link your TableCheck account to the reservation for which you would like to issue a receipt for (please skip to step 4).
3．Click "Sign-up or Connect TableCheck Account" and log into your account, or create a new account if you don't have one.
4．Click the link available below "You may download an e-Receipt for your payment below", and a receipt will be issued in PDF format.
- Only venues where you made the reservation can resend the reservation confirmation e-mail if you are unable to access it. Please contact the venues directly if you'd like them to resend the e-mail.
- If you are issuing a receipt from the reservation confirmation e-mail/SMS or the payment notification e-mail/SMS, you will be unable to edit the recipient name.
The download is supposed to be successful, please access the receipt with the following steps:
- Open the Chrome browser.
- Open the browser's menu screen (three-dot icon usually located in the top-right corner).
- Select "Downloads" from the menu options.
- Obtain your e-Receipt through the list of downloaded items.